Saturday, July 28, 2007

My head hurts.

Seriously I wanted to complain to someone but I am getting tired of hearing myself complain to other people so I will tell this screen that is glaring at me.
My Head Hurts.
I don't know why, I have tried to figure out if I didn't have enough water or too much sun. Maybe a change in the weather. But nothing makes sense.
Who care though? I ask you who really cares? And I don't mean that in the way of, "nobody cares about me, my life is miserable". I mean it like this, it will go away tomorrow and will have no lasting effect on me or who I am, so who cares.

Do you ever get caught thinking about something so much, asking questions so much that you don't even know which answer you agree with any more. I know the best thing to do then is to drop it, let it go. If I don't dwell on it, there is a chance of it clearing itself up over time. That if I don't think about it for sometime I will realise one morning, as I wake up, that I know which answer I agree with. That I will see that my opinion is formed and that I like it that way.
But, here is the problem, I can't stop thinking about it. It is too important to just let it go (or is it)? I seem to think that if I think about it lots right now it will all make sense sooner. I want things to make sense right now, not later. I don't want to wait to wake up in the morning, I want the evening news version of it. I want to predict the answer and have it right. I don't just want to stab at the dark like I am so apt to do. I seem to create answers that I think I can stand by and then realise later that I cannot.
It is silly, it is all in my head, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home