Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting for love, again

I am struggling right now with this whole break up thing, Oh if you don't know my boyfriend borke up with me a little over a week ago. I think the hardest part is havning lost a really close friend. We will be friends again, this I know cause the whole relationship was healthy and even the break up though painful was clean. No nasty words, no hatered, just some pain to get over.
But the really close friend part is that I could go to him no matter how I felt. He was the one I would talk to about everything under the sun. The good days and the bad.
Today I had a really bad day and normaly I would have called him and just vented the whole thing out, but right now I do not feel free to do so. and even if he was okay with that it would be to hard for me to do right now. I would be afraid to invade his space. And I would want him to comfort me as he used to do. With a hug and a promise of how great I am. Now he could not do that.
One of the other things I miss terribly is the hugs. I miss the physical contact with a man who loves me. My dad loves me and He hugs me but somehow that is totaly not the same. I wish to be over it already so that I could already be moving on. But In the end I know I will have to deal with this for now and let time heal me. And anyhow, I am not in any shape to get together with another guy right now, no matter how much I miss the hugs. I think I shall stay single untill, well I don't really know when. and that is the way it will stay. Me being single Untill I am not. HA HA, that only makes sense now doesn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home