Thursday, April 12, 2007

Different Directions

I know I just finished posting a blog but I feel there is more to say. I have been going through so much life shifting and that has brought on alot of thought. I mentioned in my last blog that I have to give up my dream to get married and this is still true. It does not mean I have to give up my desire or my hope that one day it will happen. I must give up the fantasy. It's like I said to my mom, We are born with hunger in our bellies to be filled and so that is a God given desire but the dream is that we will always filled with the sweet cream pie. It is not the healthiest for us, it may fill our bellies but it has no lasting substance. So i must give up the dream and remember only the desire.
God has been reminding me of the desires He has planted in my heart, the ones that i have been putting off for fear of haveing to do them alone. But now I know that that is not what matters. If I am to be alone, then so be it. I need to focus on God for some time here. I have been far to focused on me and the things that i want instead of remembering HIm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home