Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Strange things happen when you least expect

So on Sunday my boyfriend came over to my place instead of going to church. I could tell by something in his voice over the phone that something was up. So somehow when he arrived I was kind of prepared for this but in the end it still struck me in the gut like a kick.
He said that He no longer felt the spark. That we should stop seeing each other. I still am shocked when I think about it. I thought all seemed right as rain. Must have been rain in the time of harvest. I wonderd (like any one would) if I had done something, according to him I had not. And I look back on my behaviour through out the relationship and am convinced of that as well. Still hurts.
So here I am three days later, back to single. I like what my one sister-in-law said. She said that at least I was closer to getting married. Cause I am obviously not marrying him so at least we are not dating anymore. So true.
Yeah, in the end this sudden shock has sent me onto one of my sudden changes in life. (I seem to do this when things blow up in my face, I run) This will not be a long term thing though. I am only running for a week, I am going to Mexico. Going to build houses. They say when your life is hard or not the way you would like it to be, help someone else with theirs. So here I go.
I thank God for how He is allowing me the courage and the strength to move on so easily. I never thought I could be so strong. Gods strength in me is always a suprise that overwhelms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home