Thursday, August 17, 2006

Little girls love for a puppy

My nieces have gotten their very own puppy and oh my word is it sweet. I don't know about the puppy, I have not met him yet. What is sweet is the story of love that intermingles the arrivel of this pupp.
My brother has been adamently against getting a dog. For years it has been a strong "no" from him. But in the end his love for His little girls gave in. He realised that he loved his daughters more then he loved a puppy free home.
Now the love has grown again. The puppy is now home with my little nieces and they love him so much. The softness he creates in the hearts of my brothers family is appernt but the stories I have heard and by these pictures.
The stories are of my brother and his moments of play with the little guy. When we were kids We had a dog and I remember He loved that dog. I think Gregg cried harder when it died then any of us.
In the end I am over joyed that they got this little puppy. I am happy to see what love there is around all of these happenings. And next week I will go and visit all of them and see first hand how sweet this all is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home