Sunday, June 11, 2006

As Time closes off

To all endings there is an attached beginning. Time is closing off the things of the past and opening up to the things of the future. India is being left here and I am somehow being transported into the next step of my life. I can choose to follow this next step or I can choose to long for the one I am soon to leave behind.
As the door closes slowly and softly on this great and wonderfull country I am choosing to move out. I will never forget my times in this space of life but I will move on none the less.
The constant flow of time and space can only cause for the constant growth and change of the one who endures it. Even now I look at India as a turn around point in my life. I felt time was going in one direction but suddenly I see another door.
As time morfs in and out there are many ways in which it can buldg open. I see now that it can open up in a whole new direction.

I will be moving back to Canada. But I will be a whole new Woman. I am no longer the Girl I once was. I cannot go back, for even if I were to attempt such a thing it would be a farce. It would not be truth from within but an attempt to live a life I am no longer inclined to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home