Monday, May 01, 2006

Now where was I?

Oh yeah, "It's been awhile". Well technically speaking I have written a few blogs as of late and it hasn't really been that long, but they have all been on my other web page thingy and that page seems to contain a different part of who I am. It carries the everyday me. The me that sees the silly side of life. This Blog always seemed to have the more serious side of me, or at least the side of me that thinks it can think deep thoughts.
That said lets see what I can muster up after such a long silence. All I really have is this poem I wrote awhile back. There is a lot going on in me these days but I am still in the stages of processing them. This poem is a question I asked myself.

When will truth pierce through?
Is it not sharp enough to separate
the bone from the marrow?
Where is it in my life?
Destroy me already
I am yet to be consumed,
Truth consume me
Cut deep to the throat
Extract the lies that it speaks
Before they are even known.

I wonder if I will ever know the truth. And when I ask this I don't even know what I want the truth of, but maybe this life. The things that we are doing and going through. What is it all for? I don't really know and that is okay. It is known by my God and I say if I can be even a little pleasing to Him then I am happy. Maybe that is all there really is to this life. Living it. Who or what we live it for is what makes it what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home