Thursday, May 04, 2006

Now it's chicken heads

No it was not on my front step as the rat head but instead in my lunch dish.


Okay I guess I should explain myself and the situation both. One day here the girls had been talking on their favorite parts of the chicken to eat. When one girl was asked, her very clam responce was the head. At this I looked at her in a slight surprise. I have learnt to no longer show flat out shock for the things the northern Indian eat are much different then most. So of the head what she likes the most is the brain and the eyes. The other girl in charge of the food said the next time she got chicken she would be sure to keep the head. I then mentioned that I would be intrested in trying. You see, mainly anything that is concidered edable and enjoyable at that I am most curious to give a try.

I must admit seeing the head and recognising it for what it was made it a little hard at first to dig in. But needless to say with a little coaching from the head lover herself I cracked open the skull of this unluky chicken to find that it's brains were smaller then it's eyes. I decided then and there this must be the reason for the chickens fairly commen stupidity. I then proceded to dig the brains out and the two eyes. It was harder for me to eat the eyes for the eye lids were still on and squinting shut at me. kind of disgusting really. The brain on the other hand. Quit good. I've decided the best would be chicken brain on Ritz crackers.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Angie and the new life said...

I just posted a blog about Eating chicken heads and this is the only comment I get? What are you trying to say? That I'm not learning anything from my experience and that College would be better for me? Thanks but no thanks, I am gaining enough brain power from these chicken heads.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Missy J said...

You're my hero!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home