Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Indian rock concert

I could sum it up in two words "Head Banging" . These guys will stand with one foot on the stage and they will throw their heads around till it looks that their necks should snap.

Last night the 1628 team put on a Valentines rock concert. Well there were actually more gentle groups first and some love songs all finished off with a heavy rock group scream their lungs out. It was very fun to watch as the crowd each enjoyed their personal style all in one location. One of the kids there was a Sikh and so his hair had never been cut. His hair was long enough that there was concern of it end up in the ceiling fans. very fun to watch. I did a little head banging of my own and now my neck is a little stiff. I can sure feel that I am older then I used to be. Strange how that can happen even to someone as young as myself.

Well my Valentines was spent at a rock concert that was dedicated to Jesus. Can't get much better then that. How bout the rest of you? What did the day of love look like for you?

oh yeah, I read in the paper a few days before the 14th that some extremest groups wanted to have the police take any couples they found in public places and force them to marry that very night if they were not yet married. So I wonder how many unwanted marriages were performed yesterday. This is a crazy world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home