Thursday, January 05, 2006

Suddenly struck

Just this moment I was struck with sheer supprise as to how soon it is now that I enter the next phase of my life. It seems to have snuck up on me really quick. and already both weekends leading up to that time are booked. On top of it this weekend is coming up in a few days.
My visa application came back to me unfinished for it seems that I sent it to the wrong place for where I am from. Ottawa doesn't want anything to do with us Albertans so they have sent me to Vancouver. I am hoping that it comes back to me finished and on time.
It seems that this new found peace I have been feeling that last few days now wishes to evad me. It seems to fly from me in a most unexpected manner.
I have just this morning finished the reading of "Great Expectations" by Charles Dickens. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys seeing the human nature struggle against the things of higher society when born in the lower. Struggaling against pride and fear of what others may say of them. The false actions taken against the ones that truelly love them till finally the pains of the false life break through them and leave them searching for truth once more.
Now it is on to read another book (which one it shall be I am not yet sure). I am reminded again of how I enjoy a books grip on my mind and heart. I enjoy the hold that it seems to have over me. It will not release till it has been satisfied, till it has been fully experienced to its dear endings.
For now that is all, today I leave you with that. And as it is well seen it may be long enough till my next entry for it to be arriving from India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home