Saturday, February 04, 2006

Something to write about

It is driving me crazy cause I have something in my mental library that I want to write on but I cannot seem to find it in all the shelves. It is something I keep thinking about when I am out and then when I sit here I cannot remember. Sooooo I guess I will have to make a note of it on paper the next time it comes to mind.

I will still make an update here even if I feel it is not the thing on which I really wish to speak.
Today I have been here for two weeks exactly. I cannot believe how the time goes by. Especially when your having fun. I am in awe each morning I wake up and I am in India. I have fallen in love with this country. I mean seriously. There is something about this place that is so amazing. I know people talk about all the bad things the things they have heard and seen in photos and those things really do exist but somehow they help make this country even more beautiful.

To ride around the city in a rickshaw or on the back of a bike (which I have to say is the most fun experience I have had in a long time). I love it. I could never fully explain what it is about this place that is a must see. I have traveled to other countries. I have been to south Africa but it never grabbed hold of me like this place has. It was beautiful and fun but there is a, well I guess the word that may best describe it is there is a charisma about it. I know that word is used for describing a person but I really feel it can describe this place as well. There is something about this country that makes you want to take part in it. It makes me smile just thinking about walking down the street and seeing all the people. I really think you should come and see for yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home