Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Two days and 22 hours to go

Even as I sit here my mind wanders about my room trying to figure out what the heck I need to take with me yet. I am fully distracted and cannot decide where to start this whole packing ordeal and where it will end. I literally go round in circles at times trying to make sense of it all.
All these things are happening at once. Two weeks before I am to leave on a six month trip I meet this really great guy. And now? Well as the title shows I am soon to fly from here.
I got my visa back and found it was about 7 days short of when my return flight was scheduled. I had thought I could get an extention on it while over in India but my friend said that was one of the hardest things for her to do. She never did get the extention. So I have contacted my travel agent in hopes that she can do something about changing the flight now.
Well I guess one of the most fighting songs for me at this time would be the Jetplane song.
You know. All my bags are packed I'm ready to go I'm standing here outside your door. And on it goes. Only thing is I still don't have the bags packed and there's no door to stand outside of with my love behind to say good bye to so I guess that one doesn't fight so well after all. I just really like that song for some reason. I especially like Bjorks version of it. Maybe that's all, I just let it play in my head and imagine her singing it cause I like it.
okay then. I have made enough of a blabbing here now to satisfy the masses. I will now head up to my room once more to walk around in circles wondering what the heck to do next. Good day to you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home