Thursday, October 27, 2005

The family I love

Funny thing is happening to me. I sit down here to write about my trip to Manitoba and am unsure how to start. NOt that I've forgotten anything nor am I trying to think of something in particular. NO, the problem lies in in that very thing, not having one thing in particular to write of. Just a long list of wonderful days. Days that melt together to create one good blur of time.

If I were to write all the details that meant something to me of this week I would go on forever. So much love was there to be had, it poured over me like rushing waves of goodness. With flowers from Nathaniel and kisses from my nieces, with loving words from my sisters (-in-law), to teasing remarks from my brothers. I have been and continue to be so blessed I'm not sure what to do with all the love. There is so much to write it could fill a small book.

Having to say goodbye was so hard. I love my family so much, each one of them being such a large part of my life in so many ways that to say goodbye and to know that I will not see them for a month and a half was sad. It is also hitting me that I will see them once more in December and then I will not see any of them till July.

They are all so sweet, each carrying their own personalities which causes this family to become more and more diverse as the days go by. Each one is such a major part of the whole I cannot imagine it with out them. I love you guys so much, every one of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home