Thursday, August 19, 2004

this day

I realise I am not as adiment a blogger as I used to be and that is for good reason. I have since gotten taken up by the summer and all the joys it brings. There have been visits from friends and family and visits to the same. There have been bike rides through the city and camping trips to the mountains. I have spent time growing (spiritualy not physicaly though I would like to say that I have found muscles I never knew I had [this I believe is mostly due to walking to work]) and the growth has been very good. Growing pains have taken over at times but they are short and worth it. On top of all of this I have been working on a project at home in the rest of my free time (which feels so little).

I have just returned from one of said bike rides which was a nessicary thing. I am always amazed at how much a depresed spirit can cause one to not move around physicaly and yet when one does then all of a sudden the spiritual slump is seen by what it really is, just a bunch of garbage that one is making out to be a bigger matter than it really is. If you have not guessed by now that is exactly where I was but an hour ago. There are things in my life that I want to have go one way but are completly out of my control and this was dragging me down. the worriying the qeustioning. But now I remember that it is not for me to worry of but to instead give over to God and leave it with Him. I love this, I love knowing that it is not up to me and therefore there is no need for me to stress over it. I can be a total slacker, totaly sit back in this case and say "nope, none of my busyness only God can do that"

I believe once witner comes you will be hearing alot more from me. When one is couped up in a small appartment with nothing to do they turn to thinking and that turns them to writting about it.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, ang! you are such an encouragment to me! reading your blogs makes me feel all warm and happy inside. :-) miss you and love you lots and lots!
-your cuzen, jody

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Nice new look to your blog, but I am having such a time figuring out this new stuff....suddenly I am setting up a blog...NOT!
Good to hear your voice through the fog...I mean blog.
LOVE MY HAIR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home