Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hours, so many hours.

Well if I have calculated correctly, this time next week I will have more than enough hours for my apprenticeship. This Is a new thought of freedom I did not expect nor do I know what to do with. The reason I call it freedom and nothing else is for the fact that when I am done and licensed I could move anywhere in the country (outside of Quebec and Newfoundland) and apply for and get a job as a fully licensed Hairstylist. Oh the endless possebilitys, Oh the places I could go. And yet, and yet what?, and yet I like it here.  I like this city and I love my place.  I love the age I am and I love the life I live.  I have been offerd and oppertunity to travel with a friend a very long distance for a very long time and even this is hard for me to truelly want to do. I want to but there is a part of me that hopes I am finely settling down. But I am young why settle now? We'll see. I still haven't decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home