Saturday, July 24, 2004

I enjoy being a girl

I have found a song that I like so very much for it is how I feel. Oh maybe the words about "frilly" dresses isn't quit right but I do so enjoy the dress that flaters my figure.  I do so enjoy the things that make me the girl I am. The fact that I am weaker than the average man does not make me mad nor upset the competitive in me.  I like the fact that I know less about cars than most men or that I enjoy making pies.  Oh if you heard this song and then thought of all the things you think you know about me you will think that somehow I have gotten it wrong.  That somehow I misrepresent myself.  Either in my every day life or in this post. I have gone through stages of wanting so badly to be seen as an "equal" to the male species but I see that I am. No I am not one of them. No I do not have the same qualitys that men have. Where I am equal is that I was created by the God of the universe, I was made to live and love and hope and dream, I was created in the image of God. I am equal and i love being a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home