Thursday, May 13, 2004

Follow up

Well I thought seeing as I put you all through the personal agony of my up comeing review I should let you in on the elation as well.

I got to work and felt at first I should throw up all the egg and bagel I had for breakfast, instead I drank a glass of water to ease my pain. I sat in the lunch room with my boss and was handed a sheet of paper showing me last reviews results. At the bottom of the page was the goal set by said boss for this review. She had wanted to see growth in my sales and such. I was very nervous. Well I had met the challenge and she was very pleased. There was one thing she wanted me to work on and that was speding up my work. The quality is good but almost to a fault. I do see what she means but it is hard for me not to continue on the road of a perfectionist (and I am not even the worst of my kind).

When she got to the question of my futture I told her I had no goals and then set out telling her what my non-goals were. She, afterwards told me that yes I did have goals and they were fine. You see I just went ahead and told her my desire to marry and have kids. I also stated that I feel that Carla and Lucy (two moms that work part time in the salon) are doing it in a great way. Working thee days a week. I think it is great cause they mainly choose their hours and all their clients work around to make it happen.

So, Honestly, Where do I see myself in a year? Well, here working in this salon cause I love it. Three years? I would like to believe I see myslef married (which is highly dependent on a man can't really do it on my own). Five years? starting to have kids. By then I will be twenty-nine. Mind you if it doesnt go that way I will not be dissapointed for I know that God knows whats going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home