Friday, April 30, 2004

Fight to the death

What is it that makes a person go on, When they feel their heart is broken and all their hopes have been dashed to the ground with a painful shattering effect?
Why is it a person will fight to the death, When truly they may feel they have nothing to live for? They will not just lay back and allow the sword to penetrate to the bone in the back of them.
When is it a person finds they have reached all they were reaching for, When what they are reaching for is unattainable in this life?
Where will a person be when they have achieved all their goals, especially when they do not even know what their goals are. Worse yet, they do know what their goals are but there is nothing they can do to reach them.

My goals, Nothing that makes sense to this high tech world. A world where women are now equal to the men. Now we can walk around in a business suit and smell of aftershave. We can own a business and boss around the men that work for us. Should I not wish to achieve a high end job? Well I don't. My goal is to have a family. Bare foot a pregnant in the kitchen, With a man by my side. I do not work full time nor did I start hair dressing in hopes of going far in the hair world. Nor is it my desire to make a fortune. No, I am here where I am because my goals are at this time unattainable. I cannot reach them on my own. I realized I could not sit around doing nothing while I waited for my dreams to fall in my lap. I am still waiting, I will wait until my Father in Heavens feels it is time, in the mean time I am taking care of my work. I am doing my part in the game. I am a team player and right now the team consists of myself and God.
What makes a person go on when it seems all their dreams have been smashed? A heart that desires to follow a loving God. I will do that with my head held high.
"Fight to the death"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home