Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Chapter two

The Hat

I then went home with a small plastic bag full of her unwanted yarn (many ends of rolls). I had in mind the very thing it was I wished to create and set out to it immediately. It was a hat. Now the hat in my mind is not a tuck nor is it your regular hat, this would fit into the family of the beanie a lot better than any other. It would be more of a rasta style than anything. My first time around went quite badly, for I did hope to have it loose but not That loose. I talked to my friend in the salon when she came in next and she said to make sure I measured my head correctly. I went home and undid the small amount I had done and set to it again, this time around I got a lot further. But alas it looked much like a tuck and less like the rasta I was hoping for. In a flash all my work lay in a heap around my ankles. In the midst of all this were the attempts at making the mismatched colors appear more friendly.
Chapter three: continued at a later date

So I found out today why it is I like to wear those baggy, unsexy pants I always am drawn to. I found this out in a nasty round about way. I had finely managed to find a pair of pants that were more form fitting that I felt looked good on me and that I could handle wearing. Now these pants were no where near as tight as most girls go these days but were nicely in between. I am either more active in my every day movements or just so used to the spare room my baggy pants give me that as I crouched down to grab my shoes in my not so feminine manner I heard the typically comical tearing in the lower rear of my pant. Yes my pants tore in my butt area. Thankfully I was at home and was able to change out of them into another pair (baggier and roomier I might add). It was that fatal tearing sound that answered the question of the tighter pant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home