Monday, March 01, 2004

Onion air

Got to love a small apartment where the air can be so permeated with the small amount of onion you cut there is no real escape unless you step outside. "why not open a window?" you may be asking me. Well.......Because I never know if this small place will warm up again. It is warm now and usually gets cold at night, to which it is now drawing near.
-Right now I am listening to the University statiion (you can listen too just click this link:cjsw 90.9)of this city and the singer sounds much like Bumsted from the cartoon show "King of the Hill" very funny
-This Thursday I will be having Gary and Merrelin over for supper. If no one remembers, they are the couple that had me staying in their house for over five months of my time here. Now wait I must go and open a door for I am getting a headache. Right.......Now I shall get on a bigger sweater. Put on my hand made hat (the one I made) (there is a story in itself) Hope that works. Anyways back to my guests, I have made a pork roast marinade that has beer in it. Now I find food that has beer in it is quite good to eat mind you I quite dislike the beer on it's own. Now why do I tell you all this? Well the beer I bought for this marinade was not all used up, matter of fact there is a very large amount of it left. I am unsure as to what to do with this stuff. Should I pour it out? Find someone on the street and hand it over? Water or 'beer' my plant with it? Drink it and try to enjoy it? If you have a better idea let me know what you think. Chances are I will have done what I chose before I find out what you think but I am still curious to hear what you have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home