Friday, March 05, 2004

My double top five list

First of all please do not in any way be offended, neither fear that my life has gone down the tubs I was just thinking of this one day, made it up, and am now posting it.


TOP FIVE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT
CIGARETTES

5: The smell on a cool fall day when first lit up. (never lit one myself just walking by)
4:The way one looks whilst smoking (needed to fill in number)
3:The sparks that fly when flung from the car window (the reason I wanted to write this list in the first place)
2: The fact that they are something you can stomp on.
1: The smoke as it works to permeate the air.

TOP FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SICK ABOUT THEM

5: The fact that they are addictive (so I've been told)
4:They cost so much ( though this could be helping with somes addiction?)
3:The fact that people don't always stomp on them
2:The smell of human hair permeated by years of smoke.
1:They kill people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home