Thursday, March 04, 2004

The beer saga

Yes, the beer, What happened to the beer? You are all on the edge of your seat I am sure. Did she give it away? Did she water/beer her tree with it? Did she take the advise of others and feed it to the rodents? Where is the beer now?
Well a portion of it hit the gullet of yours truly and the rest sits in the fridge awaiting its doom. The reason I chose not to feed my beloved tree with it is because it made "me" sick and I just assumed the tree would feel the same. I do have reason to believe that a trees stomach is not as strong as that of a humans, though in my past I have been proven wrong. The next question you are all asking is "how come all ange can talk about is this stupid beer? Where did all her lovely insights go? What happened to all her wonderfully worded saying and thoughts? All she can talk of is beer and mice. How sad when one looses their mind."
Well first I want to thank you for thinking all my earlier entries were so smart and enlightened, second I guess I am to bored and the beer is all that is new and exiting in my dull life. Other, more wonderful things have yet to prove themselves worthy of my blog.
The hat, I will go into the story of the hat.
:CHAPTER ONE:
It all started in the days before Christmas. While wearing a very curious croched sweater of mine while at work I had an older woman ask if I had created it myself. On the answer of no she went on to tell me it was croched and that I very well could have. This I told her I did know but had yet to learn the talent of crochet. She offered I come over one day in the new year and she would teach me. When the new year came I took her up on this offer. Now I had dabbled in the art at times but never fully grasped the true meaning of it. She was quite surprised at my immediate grasp of this new technique. I did not let her in on the secret of past attempts.
:CHAPTER TWO:
my bed calls, the story shall be continued at a later date

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home