Friday, September 02, 2005

The last months of school.

This weekend is the end of the time where my boyfriend and I live near each other. He will be moving on the weekend to the city where he is in university. If you were to talk to me in person on this subject you would be unsure as to how I felt about it (this is because I am unsure myself). One minute it seems I am fine and not to upset at all, the next you would think my life was over (this is generaly my reaction to anything in life though). I wil miss him alot. I will miss seeing his sweet smile and his wonderfull eyes. I will miss just being near him while he works on one project or another. I will miss eating meals with him and saying good night when it is time for me/him to leave. I will miss hearing him breath as we just sit and enjoy being close and I will miss being warmed by the same.

I will see him on the weekends this is true and then at those times we can do such things but still it is hard for me to say goodbye. I am thankfull it is no longer the distance of 1200 kms between us that is for sure. I am happy for him, this is his last three to four months of school. After Dec. he will be done university and have his degree. It is very exciting. I was proud of myself when I finished nine months of hair school I can't imagen four and a half years of university. I am proud of him that is certen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home