Sunday, June 05, 2005

Every time I am reminded of this one truth it is a shock to me and my system of hopes.
No matter how many people I have around me that love me unconditionally I will still feel lonely.
I am always surprised by this. That there really is this place deep in my soul that no one can touch but God. As often as I go to others to fill it that many times I am disappointed. I feel at times like I try to swim against the tide. As though I am making progress but when I look up from myself and my ways and look to the world around me I see my position has failed to change. I reach out for the coast and never will get there at this rate. I am reminded at these times that God must be my source.

I am loved. Beyond my own comprehension I am loved. And still I feel, somehow, alone.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way too, it's okay becuz we are human. Our humanity makes us lonely for our heavenly father and his home.
jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home