Tuesday, March 15, 2005

This long day

Here I sit with a cold in my head, it drips from all corners of my face. This cold started out strangely. It started in my chest before it even reached my throught or head. Today I have easily managed to sleep from 9:00 am to 12:00pm and look very forward to more. At this moment I await the arrivel of the first possible tenant of the down. I agreed to show the place for my Land lords seeing as they live out of town. The more I think about this the more I wonder how it will work. As I lay earlier in my bed I wondered how the signing of the lease should look. I don't think I want my name on there under "landlords signature".

The Down is ever so slowly being ripped of it's prize belonging. Soon the walls will be naked, the cupboards bare. Boxes will replace records and clothing. One small step at a time this place will dye, like the slowness of a desease. Two weeks from yesterday this place will be and must be emptied. It must happen, it must be packed by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home