Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cross country

MY Boyfriends friend has left a little over a week ago to the east coast on his bike. I have posted a link to his foto page which is more of a blog than a foto space at this time. When I read his latest post it awoke a desire in me that I had lost for a bit. It seems I had forgotten how much I really do want to travel and see so much more of this world that God has made. I have often thought of biking across this vast country but always feared the lack of strength. But how much fun truelly could that be? And you know it is never to late. I have seen very "old" couples doing this very thing. I say "old" because their skin may say they are such but their actions would say something all together different.

For now though it is work that I must do. And so I shall. But I would like to say good on ya to all those who are living their dreams. Don't ever give up on this life and the things that it holds for you. And to all the rest? Well I guess I would say "try to make it happen but don't push something without sticking some wheels under it first, It's just way to hard with all the friction". Truelly though, I say, live life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home