Friday, February 25, 2005

Visitor

The down was blessed last week with a visitor. From Manitoba came my boyfriend. He arrived on the 12th at about 12:30 But I was unable to pick him up till about 13:45 for I had a friends wedding to go to. Sadly as I sat in the congragation I could think only on the fact the my Love was sitting alone in the airport awaiting my arrival. Over the years as I have spent my time in the airports of my travels I have seen many a loved one return. The hugs and kisses that go on have always been a thing seen from afar. The thought of picking up a boyfriend from the airport has always been something I wanted to do, now was my chance and it was being delayed. Well he was there and I ran into his arms from across the room to be held once again by my man was so sweet, I could still cry at the thought.

We spent our nigths at my folks house down in the south of the city, but we did spend some time in the Down. It was wonderful to have this place filled with the presence of him and his love. Monday night we made pizza together here and I took him for a walk on my regular route to the prairy hill. Tuesday and Thursady we went snowboarding in Lake Louise. What fun to be on the mountain speeding through trees and over hills and slowly making your way over the flat spots. Thursday we had packed a supper of left over ribs and stayed in the ski lodge till they had to kick us out. It was timed perfectly for we had just planned on leaving.

So many juicey details, all of which you shall not read of. What I can let you in on is the fact that I love him ever so much and he also loves me the same. The day he left, well, lets just say he left. That should be clue enough as to the feelings of the time. Now I am to put in the time at work, at home, and in this city. Calgary has been good for me, it has grown me and shaped me more than I would have first thought, but now I am ready to leave this city to contiue on in its' work without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home