Sunday, January 09, 2005

My dream

The other night I had a dream where I was sitting on a dock by a deep black lake. The sky above and the water below were both dark and foreboding with mountains surrounding the depths of my soul. As I sat looking into the depths of the waters a sudden undercurrent started to turn below me. A lake should have no such thing, the waters should not pull and turn as these did. They twisted so strongly that they pulled me right under. I lay on my back in the waters and watched as the sky disappeared in a flash. In but a minute I was at the bottom with a desperate realization that there would be no possible way for me to reach the top before I needed to breath again. Panic was about to set in when My heart was filled with peace. Somehow I knew I would make it out and that oddly I could even breath under there. As if God had created in me a capacity to take in water and it would turn to air. I was not becoming a fish or anything like that, instead God was holding me and allowing me to see that I would live to see the sun again.

I know that my redeemer lives and in times of trouble He is the only one I will go to. For He shall create in me new strengths that seem beyond human. He layed down His life for me so I could live. I will trust in Him alone, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home