Friday, September 10, 2004

Falling short cont.

I want now to pick up on an old subject. One to which I have had little comment but what I have had has made me think. The subject is "falling short", the comment was on whether there was really "no witness of love and mercy". At first I did not think on this much for I knew that I had been caught up in the moment while writting it. I felt no desire to rectify what was said till now.

I see now that (and I knew this before) I do bare a wittness of God's love. It is written in the very form of my being. It is by His love that I was created and breath still today. It is by His mercy that I was not consumed the moment of my first breath. I am still short of His glory, still far from what could have been, but it is through this very fact that I can bare witness to who God is. Love, God is love. In my weakness He is strong, In my lacking He is fully there. When I fear I can stand no more and start to sway, then He can hold me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home