Sunday, January 25, 2004

Things that change lives

A list, that is what I would love to give you. A numbered segregation that could show you the things that change the lives we live and the lives around us. I can't, there is no way. For one thing I would never be able to come up with all the things. If I did it would go on for a life time. Secondly, the things that I know can change lives, like mine or maybe yours, will still not fully show the things that can change the lives of those on the other side of the world or for that fact, next door. Thirdly, I would not care for the list to depress you but chances are it very well could. Why would it do so? Because so often the changes out there come from bad situations and, because we are humans, the changes will not always be good.

To love someone could change your life to good for a short while and, if they leave you, make your heart break. What you do with the tearing within is what will change you forever. No longer will you love the same, never again will your heart be scarless. I go through these things and know not what to do with them at times. One day the anger enrages me. I fear love and hope never to be seen again. Then a year will go by and I will wonder what the hatred brought me. Only the fear it has caused. I let go and allow the Lord to enter in and create the new being that He wills. I am Gods and no others. If any of you wish to know who I am I will tell you. I am Gods child. I may enter a room where not a soul has seen me nor understood who I am and I can still walk in confidence for I am know by God and He is all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home