Thursday, February 05, 2004

Time well spent?

All right I am here for a short moment in time. So I plan to pose this one question and flee. I shall return in a pace of a heart beat pluse some.
-I ask, what is it that causes us as humanbeing......excuse me, What is it that causes I as a humanbieng to do things I wish later I had not done. Now the reason I plee for your forgiveness is that it is unfair of me to assume that all sin as I. Yes we all sin but as I, that is the qeustion I do not need answerd. No what I ask is this. Why do I use my time unwiselly? I have been created in a relm of time, I should base my life on this in a not so hapazard manner.
-I plan to have things done but the way I utilise my time does not allow for it. I'm sure I could get more done in a day but I mess up here or there. NOw do not fear for I do not plan to fret over this as I have other things in life. For instanse my three month job reveiw. It went well but it brought up things that I can see myself fearing in the not so distante future.
-Now the thing that is hard for me is I do not wish to sell. I do not wish to try to convince people they must have what they do not feel they want or can afford for that is not my mind. Though I do agree that there are things people can use to better the quality of their hair there are other things in life than just that. How do I tell people they must do one thing when truelly thier prioritys lie elsewhere? I do not yet know how I feel about this and I will update you later. As for now I will try to better use my time by laying in my bed and getting the much needed rest that is mine to grab hold of.
-For now may the God of the universe bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you with the light of truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home