Thursday, January 29, 2004

Where to go when your on your own.

Do you ever get that feeling of wanting to be somewhere all together different? You no longer want the job your in or the city, let alone your apartment and all the things that go with it. You just want to be out of here. Well if not let me tell you how it goes.
-For me I woke up fine and in a short half hour was ready to be somewhere else. Now it usually comes on slow and even if it comes on fast you don't realize till it is to late. The next thing that happens is you try to decided where it is you would like to be instead. Now this morning it took me awhile (I was already at work) to realize the truth about this whole phenomenon.
-Fact: It will come on no matter where you are in life, settled or not, happy or devastated.
-now the other thing about this whole thing is usually you will not be able to tell anyone what would truly make you happier. Oh, give me a holiday, then I'll be fine, give me a better job that is true happiness. I think I now know what the real longing is for. It is for the one true home we were created to live in. The life we where ment to live. It is before sin. It is now in heaven.
-When life is hard I always imagine what could make it better. For me, when I am lonely I think marriage will solve all these problems. Now I know that, to a degree, this can be true and also not. There will always be someone there, yes but at times they will not be or worse yet you will get tired of each other. I am thankful that I don't still imagine it (marriage) to save me from living out in the real world or financing my life. Nor do I look to it to solve my problems with not being able to feed myself. I used to hate the kitchen now it is one of my new best friends. But I still think I put to much expectations on the poor sucker who takes me through the church. Hope by that time I will have become even more secure in being on my own. I don't want to be dependent on some one to keep me entertained.
-And now that you all know even more of my secret thoughts, I will leave you with it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home