Friday, March 19, 2004

Gas prices

Now I know that this is something most people complain about but I now have a story to go behind my complaints, Yes so does every one else but I thought mine might entertain a few of you.

Starting back a few weeks now the gas prices had gone down quite significantly, (Oh something like ten cents lower than it had been[63.9]). I had sat on my coin hoping it would go down a few cents more. You know just as everyone else does. Well as I walked home from work I saw how one station had raised the price to some obnoxious number (73.9) but the other had not yet given in to the tide. I decided I was to tired that night to get my car filled up. My first miserable mistake. I then hoped it would go down again because it had seemed to be see-sawing quit a bit. Well It worked it's way down to two cents cheaper (71.9) but that had been over a week and some days. I again was sitting on my cents in hope, I also had some stupid plan on seeing how far I could take my car on empty. Well I could now tell you exactly where it takes me. The week I was sick was the week that it ran dry on deerfoot and 16th Ave. About a five? block walk to the nearest station. I walked to it got the jerry can of gas and then filled up. The gas has since then stayed at the price of that day till now. Hoping against hope that it would lower for my trip down south I waited, today it found its way comfortably up at 76.9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home