Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Green cottage cheese and month old pineapple

Hey When you live alone and there are no other options what is one to do? Yah,Okay, I don;t have to eat it but man what a waste to just dump it. If I write back in a few days to complain of stomach cramps we will all know why.

So I did something I thought would never be possible for me. I got internet right here in my apartment. This was all possible thanks to many people. I would like to thank my uncle and aunt for the computer, my friend Paul for the Ethernet thingy on the back of said computer, Telus for the internet service (which I must pay for so thanks for all my future bills as well), and lastly myself for the whole install of all components.

MMMMmmm, The liquids in this cottage cheese seem a little thick. Yum, Yum.

So if any of you ever saw my room at home you can only guess where the watership down is headed. Honestly it's not to bad at this time. This could be possible by the fact that there had been nothing to distract me until now. Soon I start my class. For those who do not yet know I will start a German class on the 27th. I'm a little nervous but all in all it shall be good.

I am reading the book that inspired the name of my rabbit hole. I see now even more how perfect the naming of my place has been. The rabbits all leave a situation that is about to come around for their warren predicted by one of the smaller rabbits. Through their journey there is pain and set backs but when they make it to the down they know they are home. Once there the all male group of rabbits realize that the warren they are building will be of no use in a few years if they by pass on a few does. (I also realize that this could happen for me if I by pass the male factor in my life.) (Hee Hee). Anyways the rabbits manage to get two does from a near by farm but much pain is gone through to get to this. In the end this is not enough for they shall all fight over these two so they must head out to another warren and try to get some more does to come with them. I am now here in the book and also in my life. The farm I went to had no supply of males my age so I must head out again. :)

Ha! Got you all. Yes I am reading the book but my life doesn't parallel it quit so closely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home