Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Christmas

This Christmas is all good. I'm goin home for the holidays. I get to spend about a week and a couple days with the fam.

NOw the things about Christmas I don't like. Yes it is a normal disliking, I know I am not the only one out there. If you go through the mall ask your self some little simple questions. 1:why am I here? 2: why are all these other people here? 3:what is it that causes me to be here?4:do I feel obligated to do whatever it is I am doing?

chances are your answers will go something like this, 1:to buy gifts for friends and family.2:same reason I am 3:Christmas and all the gifts I must get 4:yes of course I feel obligated, if I get something for so and so I had better get something for such and such. And if he finds out I got something for her he will be so hurt. And if they get something for me I had better have something waiting for them.

Why do we as humans all go through life full of obligations? Why no just cause we want to? When we want to.

I have had a lot of great thoughts of insight in the last couple days. Things that would have fit perfectly with my blog. Do you think I could remember them now? NO not on your life. So instead I will leave you with this.

To find the meaning of life I feel you must find the meaning of not life. Now this may make no sense to you, but hear me out. I fyou know what it is to not live you can then know, truly what it is to live. Now to find out what it is to not live you do not have to go out and die, or lose your mind, but you could sit and just think about it. If there were nothing to this life then how or why? But no, there is something to this. There is a sun in the sky, a moon hanging high. The clouds floating by. If all were lost but these would it still be enough?

I just ramble for the sack of things being said. I now go to my folks and a time of thought for myself. I wish you all happy hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home