Thursday, December 04, 2003

Life's crazy ways

You know how life goes. thingscome to you and you send things out that all seem crazy and unimportant at the time and yet witht the things said or done you could change a life forever or be changed. You may never know that you have touched someone and they may never know they touched you. This I think is all right, yet I feel that there is more gratitude that could be passed around that just hasn't been. People are afraid to thank others. Why? I honestly have no idea. Like if we get caught being thankful it may never happen again. "my life has gone well lately, knock on wood" What, if we say thanks then the goodness will end? "I've been healthy as of late, haven't gotten sick for awhile, Oh shouldn't have said that" I don't know it all seems strange.

So I say thanks be to God I have a good job. One that I love and with people that treat me well. Thanks to my boss for treating me well. Thanks to the Lord for my wonderfully silly little apartment, a.k.a. Watership down. Thanks to the people who have decided to come to me to get their hair done. To the ones who are willing to trust me with their looks. Thanks to my family for treating me like a queen, to my parents for all the love they have and continue to give me. The support of their prayers. This list could go on forever. Because every day there is someone or something that has blessed me, in being blessed,I am changed, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home