Friday, October 17, 2003

Not quit so heavy

-I read some of my last entrys and wonder how I could live if my life were always so full of "deep" thoughts. Well It's not. I think of things like, Hmmmmm what should I wear to work today, Or, "did that cute guy think I was cute?", And "Why am I wondering what that guy thought? It doesn't matter one bit" possibly
"How will work go tomorrow? Will I get more walk ins?"
"Will I ever get married or shall I be doomed to walk this earth alone?"
"Why would I say doomed, this is not a bad thing. Actually I love this right now"
"But I want to share this life with someone"
"So then do. Share it with all your friends and family."
"Yah I know the answers but I want to try something new. I want to give to some one"
"So whats holding me back? NOthing, not a thing"
-Yes It is true I do hold conversations in my head. But don't most girls? I heard the reason we do is cause we use both sides of the brain and both sides are better conected. The thing is, that can make us more flighty then men. We keep interupting ourselves where as men can focus on one thing without distractions. So therefor there is something good about our minds and something, possibly better about mens.
-There's some silly trivia to keep you going through your day. No day is complete without some useless info that seems to be important but really might not be.
-Actually, one of the main reasons I would like a husband is cause then he would be here right now and I could beg him to give me a back message. Ever since I started work I have got some major nots in the middle of my shoulders. I think I am going to DIE>>>>>>>>AUGHHHHHHHHHH.must go.....must stop..typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home