Tuesday, October 07, 2003

This is it

-Well today is that day. The one I have double booked and well there was no way around it. I will be picking up the Webbers at the airport and will be figuring out something else about the seed. I know God has all in His hands so we'll see what this is to come to. I also in a few hours will be heading out to do my 'Technical interview' at the salon. I do so hope to get this job for more than one reason. But those I will not divulge at this time. Once I can be where I want I will let you know where that is.
-My sister asked me to write about the birthing of her child. Now I think she wanted it sent to her but why not let you all in on the wonderful secret of life coming forth.
-No I will not go into the great, gory details but let you know how beautiful such times are. Her name is Mei Nita. Mei, you were born at 0055 in the morning. How beautifully blue you were, your face all scrunched from your travels. I remember how you looked and will never look again. The first time you cried was amazing and makes me come to tears even now. For you were strong and willing to fight. As all of us must do in the start. It was only the beginning of your wars and I look forward to seeing you come through them all. You will be a strong woman of God and held high unto Him by the ones that love you. God saw you yet while you were unformed and I only saw what the rest of us see. There are things that He knows that are for Him to know alone and we shall only take part in your life as it comes. You are beautiful to Him and to me and I pray your days are blessed beyond imaginings.
-Back to my insane Tuesday. I Go to get my CV boot changed on the car. I am told to come back in two hours so I trudge around in the fallen leaves of the year and read as I walk where I go. I manage to fill the time and return to find that the boot alone should not be replaced but the joint in whole. Oh yes some would say they try to hoodwink me but no, the truth, is the joint has ceased. Oh the blastedness of it all. More to pay and a later delay. I will be going back to the same place tomorrow for, though it will cost more, they are the best of them all, and cheaper than any other.
-If you read this before Four this afternoon just send up a quick prayer for me. I would so love to get this job and am therefore more nerves then normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home