Saturday, October 04, 2003

Total Wack

-alright who's been messin with the system? I go to sign into my Yahoo account and they tell me that they can't find this sight. Um, Yah? Well look harder.
-Anyhow what to do?
-What can I say about my day so far and last night? Let me see there must have been something interesting in my life since I last. Right I remember where I was going to go today on this whole thing.
-I've been thinking as of late that my life seems to have been changing in some major ways. Now some is very personal and I am sorry to have to tell you but you can not know about these areas. But I trust that where I can go you shall not mind following.
-I have started in the last months to see with a new heart and mind all the things that this world contains, put there by my great Father in heaven. I am finding my mind has blossomed immensely in the last while, it is to the point of explosion. I do not fear such an outcome though for I know the Lord only gives that which one child of His can handle at one time. I see this new growth as a blessing come only from Him and not from my own abilities. I see that the ability which I have is from Him and no other. It is not a power of my own but of Him through me that is greater than I. I rejoice in this and do not fear where it will take me.
-I was telling my mom how this time of not having a job has been hard and yet I would not trade it for anything in the world. You see I believe fully that the God of Heaven and earth Has a plan for every day and minute of our times here on earth if only we allow Him to take hold of these times. I have learnt how to be in an interview which I have never formally gone through before. At the age of 23 almost 24 you must wonder how this could be, but none the less it is so.
-Getting back to my time in Gods hands I want to say to you something I have learnt and sadly must continue to learn. (only sadly for it means I have not fully learnt it as of yet) More than once I have had people ask me, mostly in my interviews, where I hope to be in five years. I could never answer this question happily and wondered what held me back so strongly. At first I believed it was my desire to travel and take on the world and have no strong commitments. This I feared, for something must be wrong with me for not wanting solidity. Was I crazy? Ill directed? It came to me, Ibelieve from Gods prompting, that I do not wish to make plans on my future for I desire to go where God calls when He call no matter what the time may look or the funds may allow. I believe that God sees this world from above as He sees time from above. Future, past, present all as one. He sees not the things of this world as important but as only mere tools to get His work done. So if he does not concern Himself with these things whatever reason have I to worry of them? So as to five years from now? God only knows and I am happy to leave it as such. No it does not mean I sit back and hope He will turn the tides of life to fulfill my dreams but that, Instead I put my hand to the work He has given me and do it fully, without question. This I am happy to do for it is not the final destination of where I go but of the getting there and who I take with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home