Thursday, October 02, 2003

Augggghhhhh!!!!

Okay I was kind of looking in the help section of thiswhole thing in hopes that I could figure out how to add links and other such fun stuff. I AM NOT A COMPUTER GENIUS. If I were I would understand all of the gibberish they put in those things.
Now, how to start a day off on the wrong foot.
1: Get out of bed feeling slightly lonely
2: Listen to a depressing song on the stereo
3: Get over your cry and plan to make breakfast
4: While working on making breakfast forget how to use a double boiler and
put the water in the bowl instead of the pot
5: Let sit on element wondering why the water does not bowl, to make even
More interesting turn up heat to "help"get the water going
6: Finley, realize, now that it is to late, that you have destroyed the pot in the
house you are living, which, might I add, is not your house.
Ahh yes. Do you ask what I plan on doing? Well at first I had thought of putting it back in the cupboard and hoping they (the home owners) would not notice. For those of you who know or are related to said home owners do not fear, I have planned on leaving it out (so I do not forget) and telling them about said blunder. In the end I will be happier bringing it up instead of having them look at it and wonder, then my having to bring up the guilty doings of my days alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home