Monday, June 20, 2005

Alone, I do hate it so

Why even an evening alone I do not like. My life is great and here I go complaining again. I had a slight fear in me that this was all new. That the desire I feel I must fight is new and forien but I have looked back on this very public diary and seen myself rant many a time berofe. Why do I hate it so? the question continues that is found in a past blog (02/03/04) why can I not get over this desire so deep within me? Okey, so maybe I don't have to get over it completly, but even for now? To give my life over to God is what I want so badly it hurts and yet I fail constently.

I wanted to say ever so much tonight but I feel my past says it quit well enough
past blogs to refer to
02/27/04
03/28/04
04/30/04
04/11/04
I did not give reference to all for then the list should be much longer. The one thing that makes me ever happy with each one of these entries, I seem to have ended every one with words of faith in my Father in heaven. So in like kind not only for treditions sake but for the sake of my heart and yours, I will say, The Lord I praise for HIs marvelous ways that go far beyond my comprehension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home