Monday, November 17, 2003

Well I have now been in my place for a week and boy do I love it. I still have no supplys for my kitchen and still ened to enlarge my food supply. Problem, Still no bank acount here in town adn two pay checks waiting to be put somewhere. I believe there is a third one on the way. AUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It will all happen evetually. I am trying to meet new people but i am so slow at it and happy being on my own. I like not haveing to make others happy. Yes this is selfish. but it is the truth too.

man there are some good looking guys in this place, dang! sorry just enjoying the senery around me.

I am now in walking distance from so many things like this library. Still lovin my job and all those fun things.

Hitchcock: a film director, made melodramartic films, some better then others. did his better known films in the states. though he was born in britain. Was influanced by German silent films. They (the germans) liked to tell their storys by lighting and camera angles instead of the title cards that the americans liked to use. Hitch liked this and worked with this style.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home