Monday, November 24, 2003

Questions

I had this question and I thought I would send it out so as to not have to bare this alone.
It goes something like this. If you or I are in a situation that makes us uncomfertable, A place where we see and hear things that we do not like. Places that make us feel like crawling out of our skin just to escape. Now this place is not unsafe. It is not putting ourselves in danger, and even if it is it is not life threataning. Should we avoid these places, these people? Should we avert our eyes? So we walk down the street and some bumb (bumb is used for lack of a batter word) starts asking us for cash. just a penny, anything. Should we say buzz off, should we pretned we do not hear? In a place full of people drinking, getting drunk, wasting thier lives and money, It kills me to see, it makes me feel weak at heart, I wish there be something I could do to stop them. Should I avoid these places. Out of sight out of mind. Or is there a way that one can start slowly to change the lives around them. Is there a way that you can prove to these people there is alot of fun to be had with out the effects of one substance or another?

I post this for I questiotn in myself alot of things these days. NO I do not think that to be with these people and wittness that I should start to live like them. I should not and will not join in cunsumpsion.

I don't know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home