Wednesday, November 05, 2003

No I don't speak french

-well here I am, finally with some time to give you more of the low down on the digs.

-I will be moving in on this next Monday and am very nerves and excited at the same time. It is a small bach. Suite in the basement of a house. Located very near to my work, chances are I will walk most often. The bathroom is small and that is without my stuff in it but no fear. I have wanted to live on less for the romance side of it. I have no furniture at this time, not even a bed. I believe I will be able to borrow from around. I also will be looking to the bargain finder and to the freebees there in. It contains only a shower (no bath, which to me is of no worries. I never did like the use of a bath to clean ones self. The thought of sitting in my own dirt just does not seem to be a clean way to go.)(nothing against those who do). The fridge is brand new and very nice at that. The stove is a gas one and smaller. But again no worries for I am but one. The living space is rectangular in shape which I liked for there is more chance of separating the two kinds of living, The lying down and the sitting. No television shall grace my presence, and that is one thing I wish to keep that way. The only thing I would have one for is if I also had video machines.

-With the signing of the lease (for it is a six month lease) I will then be in the position to get a bank account. Yes that is correct, At this time I have two pay checks just waiting for the bank to let me in. I have no paper work that says I am of residence and there for the bank of my choice will not allow entrance. Oh, the legalities of this world.

-I hate to say that I have lost track of some of my earlier ambitions and have not followed through with some of my said plans. The one of cutting hair for the homeless has slipped through my day and been left in the past. Though it has for now breathed its last I do hope to revive it in the not to distant futture. Do I live selfishly when I say that I need to settle down first? What makes me think I must be comfortably in a routen before I can go and mess with it? Just the thought of this is now upsetting me. I am so full of lies.

'de nier ce qui est, et d'expliquer ce qui n'est pas'
"To deny what exists, and to explain what doesn't"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home