Monday, October 27, 2003

What a difference a day makes

-How true that is.
One day I will be all smiles with joy abounding from unknown places,
my heart will flutter at the sound of a well played note,
eyes jumping to the visions of things unseen,
my hands rejoice in the work that I put them to
my feet long to run for the sheer pleasure of running.
The very next day can be agony in abundance,
with heart lagging in the depths of things beyond,
fingers tingling with the pain of a death not yet beheld,
hair standing on the ends of itself
a reminder of the agony you share with no one.
Each finger is hangnailed and bleeding,
eyes are blood shot and watering,
so many tear you cry,
so many things inside.
Why does the world look at us like it does?
What do they think?
That our lives are all easy and never hard?
That I am not to know pain?
How unfair of us all to think we are alone
We are not
we join in the worlds song of sorrow
the chorus is something we all learn and learn quit well.
The tune is always changing
Oh what a difference a day does make.



-Well today I am in a mood of unfeeling. By this I mean I know neither of these two ways. I am in a state of nothing. Music barely touches me but does not bring on agony. People walk by and they just walk by. I think nothing and feel neither. The thing is when I am in such a state usually it bothers me. I want to feel. One way or another I want it to be extreme. Days like this are almost the worst. Sometimes I will dredge u[p painful thoughts just to feel again. But not today. Today I hope to go through without much pain at all nor much feelings of any kind.
-this week I will be singing for the youth night with a group. I am excited about doing something in the church. It has been awhile and I like to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home