Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Calebs dreams.

-I don't know if you have read Calebs blogs as of late or even ever, but to get an idea of where I am about to go you should read his and then you might catch on.
-It is going back to his house dreams. I think very much that those houses could be an idea of who we are. I have never dreamt of such houses, I have never dreamt of houses at all. Sometimes people talk of dreams they have and I wish sometimes I could dream like that. There is a song on Donnie Darko where one line goes, "I find it kind of funny, the dreams in which I'm dyeing are the best I've ever had." And Caleb has said how a dream of dying can make him feel so much more alive. I've never dreamt a dream like that. There are very few dreams that have had any impact on me. Now I don't think that I have missed anything, only as Caleb said sometimes feelings are more defined and sometimes even completely new in a dream.
- No instead I spend my day dreaming of things that are beyond my chance of having. Why do some dream during the day and others during the night? Day dreams are so much more controlled, in a sense, than your typical night fantasy. NO as of late I awake in the night. Nothing terrible awakens me nor do I stay up once awoken. Funny things is I kind of want to wake during the night, as though that may be the only way to know a new way of life. A way of exploring something different for a change. But sadly enough I always, somehow get logical and decided that this wouldn't be good for my next day. "I must get my rest". I think, as in a dream your feelings are more true to form, also is the late night wandering. I wish for a romance in my life and at this time it can only be in things unusual. In the nontypical, the things not as most would live them.


Those that have shall gain, and those who have not shall lose all


-Today I gave a walk in a hair cut after which I gave him a card and told him he could throw it out if he wanted. Now what, may I ask, caused me to say such a thing? To sell oneself one does not want to promote the forgetting of oneself, but what do I do, I tell him "throw it out if you want". That should not be an option. His only option should be to come back to me. But do I like to tell others what they should and should not do? No! I do not like to be the one to say, "hey you, you have no choice but to........". NO I sit back and let them do as they please and even, at times, promote such negative things. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home