Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Been awhile

It has bee sometime since I have said hello to all my faithfull readers. If you are loosing faith I understand, there is not a whole lot to hang onto anymore when it comes to this page.

Well Christmas is around the corner so I've been told. In some ways it seems so close in others so very far away. Time is relative. The sooner you want something to come the longer it seems to get here. I have done the staff christmas party which went better than I expected. We went to a dinner theater where Grease was performed. There is a movie I do not recommend nor the musical stage performance.

I saw it years ago and never had a desire to see it again. I thought now that maybe I had been mistaken in the story line but NO, it was the same story and the same disapointment. Inocent girl falls in love with disgusting hands on guy, she is upset by his aditude and decides she doesn't need him. All the kids in school think she's treating him badly so she decides to become a skank along with all the other popular girls to win back her man. The End. DUMB That's what I call compremising ones values.

Now I have since heard that West Side Story is a very good movie/musical and now would like to see it. I never bothered to see it, I think, because I was afraid it would be the same as the afor mentioned movie.

That's it, that's as deep as I'm going to go today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home