Thursday, October 14, 2004

Winter on it's way?

Gack.....THis things ugly. I just got my visa card in the mail and wow do I hate it already. I know what kinds of powers this thing hold and I don't like it. Working in a place of business like I have never done before I finaly understand how easy it is to use one of these things. Swipe the card punch in the price and sign the paper (which I might add no one ver seems to really check anyhow). The thing that amazes me is how I remember having the same feelings about the debit card. Haveing it in card form it could run away with you. Will I use it? Will I get comfortable with it? Of course. I have no such feelings for the debit card now for I know that mostly I am responsible. The only thing about this card I don't like is the fact that if you are at all late on the payments they can charge you for it. The debit is just straight from your account.

Anyhow My day has gone well, tomorrow looks crazy busy and so does saturday. This is all good though cause the more work I get the better. The rain has been falling all day here and it has gotten quit chilly out. This weekend is supposed to snow and be at around -1 ahhh winter soon begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home