Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Another terminal meal

Remind me never to eat airport food again.

I arrived home on monday from a trip back home. What a time that was. If I ever recover from it I will let you know. We (two of my brothers, a friend, and I) all drove from MB down to Milwaukee for a concert. The trip included no sleep, a cop stopping me, two intresting border crossings, time spent in close quarters, and of course the concert. The recovery I need of course is a fill up on my sleep tank. Seems I can't sleep past 7:30 on the days off so I am unsure how I will be completly slept.

While I was home on the farm I played a few games of road hokey with the boys. I forget how much I miss the farm and the life there in. It is a strange thing for me to back and stay for a few days. I arrive to my old room with my bags, I do not unload them I just open them and live out of them for a while. I look through some of my old stuff and realise I really have made a life for myself away from there. I don't know if I like this or not. I guess I really don't let myself really ask that question cause I really don't have much of a choice at this time.

I left some people back there that I wish with all my heart I could take with me. That somehow I could uproot them all plant them here and there would be no effects of a transplant, but some flowers are best left where they are. I look forward to some coming out here for christmas. Can't believe it is 43 days from now. Seems my birthday is only 16 days. I only know these facts cause my boss counts down to christmas and a younger friend counted to my birthday.

Speaking of my birthday, this year is a big one (at least in my mind anyhow) I turn the long ago dreaded 25. Yup, I used to dread it cause it ment I was only five years from 30 and I had also thought I would start haveing kids by now. Thankfully niether of these things upsets me now. Thirty can't be all bad and kids, well let me just say if I had kids right now I would be a fully different person and I am not upset with the person I have become. If my life had gone as I had planned then I would not be here and I like it here ( place being the whole situation of my life).
I would not be a hairdresser (fully liscensed by the way, my red seal arrived in the mail and was waiting in my door when I got home from MB) (this means I can now work anywhere across the country). living in Calgary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home