Friday, November 12, 2004

The "Down"

I find it strangely ironic that when I first moved into the Watership Down I named it such only later to find that Bridgland, the community, is known for it's rabbit infestation. A portion of city where rabbits live in ill found peace and definite harm. I called it such for it was to become my haven away from the stress of the world, my place of regrouping, getting myself back together. It has now been my one year anniversery in the Down. I look back on my year here and see few pains spent in this home. Yes I have cried while alone here but never in such despare. My tears no longer hold the fear they used to. Somehow as they have been shed it was almost more in hope than lack of. Truelly I find I cannot really remember the times of saddnes but instead the peace that this home has had in it. I am thankfull to God for this. It is He who has made this home what it is. Without Him It would not have been the place it has been and continues to be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home